- This event has passed.
Space Finance: how to prepare for an investment round
19 July 2022
Free webinar - Tuesday, July 19, 2022, starting at 16:00 CEST
The webinar "Space Finance: how to prepare for an investment round", organized as part of the activities of ESA BIC Turin, is an opportunity to get in touch with Primo Space Fund, Italy's first venture capital fund and one of the few in the world specializing in the space tech sector.
An overview of venture capital in space will be provided and the criteria for start-up evaluation and investment by the fund will be explored in depth. A Q&A session is scheduled at the end. ESA BIC Turin start-ups attending the event will have the opportunity to participate in one-to-one sessions directly with the fund managers in the following weeks.
The speakers at the webinar will include:
● Raffaele Mauro, General Partner at Primo Ventures;
● Linda Mazzotti, Associate at Primo Ventures;
● Federico Cuppoloni, Associate at Primo Ventures;
● Leo Italiano, Program Manager at ESA BIC Turin. Participation to the event is free and open to all, with required registration on Eventbrite. The webinar will be fully held in English language.
● 16:00 - Opening and introduction
● 16:10 - Primo Space: portfolio and investment criteria
● 16:30 - Space & Venture Capital: trends and opportunities
● 16:50 - Key factors in evaluating a deal
● 17:10 - Q&A